The Joker's life experience


 Jokers whole shtick no matter the medium  is that the character is a loopy, confused liar with an ever-shifting backstory. As he quips in the 1988 Alan Moore comic Batman: The Killing Joke I mean what is it with you What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that I bet. Something like that Something like that happened to me, you know. I  I’m not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another  If I’m going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Indeed, keeping all of the character’s origin stories straight can be enough to drive even the most ardent Batstan into Arkham Asylum or the depths of jokers trick. So allow us to lay out the deck for you. Turn up the Steve Miller Band, put on your Boo Boo the Fool nose, and dive in to the chemical waste below, because we took this job extremely why so seriously

Comments

Popular Posts